Acerca del libro
A compendium of owner builders that came to the Omeo Shire during the 1970s and 1980s. The book describes how several families went about their individualised building project to create a home in this most beautiful part of Victoria- the mountains and forests of far East Gippsland.
Sitio web del autor
Características y detalles
- Categoría principal: Decoración y jardinería
- Categorías adicionales Australia, Historia/Árbol familiar
Características: Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
N.º de páginas: 144
- Tapa dura impresa: 9780648702733
- Fecha de publicación: feb. 20, 2020
- Idioma English
- Palabras clave self-sufficiency, Australia, owner builder
Swifts Creek, Australia
Under the pen name 'Tom Law', have been writing fiction, political works and poetry for more than two decades. Have lived in rural Victoria for most of adult life with some work experience abroad, predominantly Indonesia and China.