Acerca del libro
This BHAA manual accompanies the BHAA qualifications syllabus; both for horseback archers and for coaches. The BHAA is the governing body for horseback archery in the UK. The manual is suited to anyone with an interest in horseback archery; whatever your level of experience. It covers each aspect of the sport: riding, archery, specific techniques and training suggestions for mounted archery, as well as rules and tactics for competition. Including over 100 pages of colour photographs and illustrations; with demonstration of techniques by experts. Step by step instructions on topics from training your horse to making and fine tuning your equipment. Discussion of the mechanics of bows and arrows, and archers' anatomy, explain how to optimise your performance and avoid injury. Articles on the history of horseback archery, plus 27 key horseback archery battles, bring the modern sport into a historic context.
Sitio web del autor
Características y detalles
- Categoría Deportes y aventura
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781367321632
- Tapa blanda: 9781367321649
- Fecha de publicación ago. 23, 2016
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas history, archery, horse, sport, qualifications, manual, British Horseback Archery Association, BHAA, mounted archery, horseback archery
¿Quieres eliminar este comentario?