Acerca del libro
This book is written to uplift, encourage and stimulate you to make sure you treat others with fairness, respect and concern. It will encourage you to take focus off self, make others a bit more imporant and will make you feel better about yourself. It will also give you hope when bad things happen. Negative things do not have to control your life...you can begin to think and act more positively when you actively try.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Poesía
Cuadrado pequeño, 18×18 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781366734198
- Tapa blanda: 9781366734181
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781366734174
- Fecha de publicación jul. 27, 2007
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas there's always hope, hope is where the heart is, poetry books, spiritual books, self esteem, kenneth patrick, kenneth allen patrick, kenny patrick, theresalwayshope, Books, God, Hope, comfort, encourage, faith, friend, friendship, help, joy, love, others, peace, positive, spiritual, sympathy, uplift
My early years were spent growing up in and around Athens, Kentucky, the last of 10 children. The emotions expressed in my books are of my personal trials and experiences. In addition, much of what I have written concerns the trials and experiences of people with whom I speak every day. I have found that empathy is one of my best tools in capturing what others are feeling and allows me to write to fit many needs.