Acerca del libro
Photos from a tour of Australia, New Zealand, French Polynesian islands, and Hawaii. Many in black and white, and many if full, vibrant color.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Arte y fotografía
Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320087087
- Tapa blanda: 9781320087070
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781320087094
- Fecha de publicación may. 23, 2009
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas ansel adams, shellene kent, carrol hogue, doubtful sound, dusky sound, milford sound, french polynesia, bora bora, black and white, Shane Irwin, Christ Church, New Zealand, george watson, sandals, fjeurds, dunedin, kona, moorea, tahiti, maui, hawaii, photography, landscape, Tauranga, Lyttleton, Auckland, Melbourne, sydney, Australia, ilhami
Based out of Nashville, Tennessee, Shane Irwin is a photographer who is always keeping up with modern trends and styles, yet always well grounded in what is time tested. Weddings, portraits, and even some landscape style fine art photographs--Shane is keeping busy. Visit his website and contact him if you like what you see, even if just to say hello! Available for travel.