Caribbean Marine Park
de TIM ROCK
Acerca del libro
This island is legendary in the diving world. Far-sighted pioneers, led by Captain Don Stewart, ensured decades ago that the reefs around Bonaire would remain protected and appreciated. Every day divers from around the world and the people of the island reap the benefits when they plunge into the gin clear waters to see colorful reef fish, stunning corals and giant sponges.
Divers here like to shore dive. In most sites, divers can park along Bonaire's sandy, white beaches ,don scuba gear and just walk into the water. Other sites require a short boat ride and divers also visit uninhabited Klein Bonaire daily.
Part of the island is also a National Park and there are protected salt flats in the south where migrating flamingoes like to gather.
The entire island is great for exploration and watersports.
Enjoy this trip around bountiful Bonaire.
- Tim Rock
Características y detalles
- Categoría Viajes
Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781457985034
- Tapa blanda: 9781457985027
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781457985041
- Fecha de publicación may. 10, 2009
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas beach diving, walk-in diving, Don Stewart, Captain Don, Captain Don Stewart, marine park, national marine park, protected reefs, Hilma Hooker shipwreck, Wildside diving, Lac Bay, blue iguana, Atlantic Ocean, scuba diving, Netherlands Antilles Islands, tropical fish, scuba coral reefs, travel diving, Kelin Bonaire, ABC Islands, sponges, stingrays, conch, beach, Wildside, beaches, island, islands, Caribbean, shipwrecks, wrecks, coral, turtles, Bonaire, Kralendjik