Into the Bonin Blue
de TIM ROCK
Ebook, formato iPad de Apple
Acerca del libro
These islands, the Bonin Islands in the northwest Pacific Ocean, have become famous as a refuge for marine and bird wildlife. They are part of the country of Japan and oddly, within Tokyo prefecture, even though the city is hundreds of miles west.
People come to see and interact with humpback whales, spinner dolphins, bottlenose dolphins, sperm whales, dogtooth tuna, ragged tooth nurse sharks, sea turtles and occasionally spotted dolphins, short-finned pilot whales, whale sharks and other pelagics.
They are better known around Japan as the Ogasawara Islands. The people are outgoing and friendly and the island is wild and green. The seas here are rich and clear. It one of Nature's treasure chest's.
We'll use Yoko as our guide and follow her to see the beauty of the island above and below the sea in this photographic visual tour of this special place. Its one of the most magical places I have ever visited.
Enjoy the trip!
- Tim Rock
Características y detalles
- Categoría Viajes
Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781457984495
- Tapa blanda: 9781457984488
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781457984501
- Fecha de publicación feb. 24, 2009
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas Bonin Islands, humpback whales, spinner dolphins, bottlenose dolphins, sperm whales, dogtooth tuna, ragged tooth nurse sharks, ChiChi Jima, sea turtles, Pacific bottlenose dolphins, sub-tropical ocean, Pacific, snorkeling, diving, goats, nature, sea, rocks, pelagics, humpbacks, whales, Japan