Acerca del libro
Bobotis Architects was founded in 1976 by Theofanis Bobotis.
The firm has realized a wide range of projects in Greece and abroad. It has won prizes and distinctions from national and international architectural competitions, and has published projects in foreign and local press. Providing high standard services of innovative architectural design and supervision, the firm has completed projects which include office buildings, museums, financial buildings, sports facilities, retail, academic centers, convention centers, urban planning, yachts, transportation and residential.
In order to guarantee a high quality production, the office uses high end technology equipment and has received an ISO certification by working with special procedures.
The headquarters of the firm are situated in a privately owned building covering an area of 1100 square meter which includes equipment that provides a modern working environment.
Mr. BOBOTIS Theofanis has over of 30 yrs of experience working for design project management of major architectural projects with the ambition to provide quality design and consultancy services to the building industry. He oversees the marketing and financial strategies for the Company.
He has managed projects in a wide range of industries such as: industrial facilities, museums, covered stadiums , government, buildings, banks,transportation facilities, conference centers, towers, shopping malls, urban design development,residential compounds, masterplans, educational facilities,office blocks and residential high rise with particular involvement in design, on-site management and co-ordination of small and large projects alike.
• Registered architect in Greece and Italy.
• Founding member of the Greek Institute of Architecture
• Participated in the 1st GREEK ARCHITECTURAL BIENALLE
• Member of judging Panels of architectural competitions organized by the
Technical Chamber of Greece
• Member of the Technical Chamber of Greece and Italy (Venice)
• BOBOTIS architects office is:
• Listed in both 2001 & 2002 issues of the english magazine
WORLD ARCHITECTURE” as one of the “300 largest architectural firms in the world”
• Listed in the 1995 “581 architects in the world” catalogue published by TOTO, Japan
• Theofanis BOBOTIS was presented with the ATHINA award by the Greek Federation of
Friends of Museums for his contribution to civilisation through his architectural design for the
Museum of Patra and the Museum of Chania
• 2007 - Observatory was selected for the final list ( 6 projects )of the
International Interior Design Awards under the category of Retail Spaces