Big Sharks and Big Game
de TIM ROCK
Ebook, formato iPad de Apple
Acerca del libro
From the shores of the southern Cape to the open oceans of Mozambique, this book looks at the wilder side of South Africa and coastal Mozambique. And what trip to Africa would be complete without a visit to see some wild game. Lions, elephants, whales and great white sharks. Africa really has it all. This book visits the dangerous and the beautiful through the lens of internationally published photojournalist Tim Rock.
This visual books deals with the eastern Africa coastal areas starting far south in and around the southern Cape where great white sharks ply the cool waters. It takes the viewer up the coast visiting the temperate and sub-tropical waters of South Africa. The book takes a look at Zulu life, the big (and small) game of South Africa's famous Hluhluwe and Kruger National Parks and then moves into Mozambique. This country has a huge coastline that is largely undeveloped and prime marine habtitat for migrating right and humpback whales, whale sharks and two species of manta rays as well as a variety of Indian Ocean fish and invertebrate species.
The book contains 240 pages with 337 photos of the amazing scenery, wildlife and marine life in South Africa and Mozambique. Each is in full color and photos are captioned and animals and marine life have identification. They have been gleaned from a number of trips to this once rarely-visited part of the world. Enjoy the photography and the beauty found along the Dark Continent's east coast. It's a special part of the world.
- Tim Rock
Características y detalles
- Categoría Viajes
Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781457984556
- Tapa blanda: 9781457984549
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781457984563
- Fecha de publicación feb. 09, 2009
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas great white shark, Indian Ocean, Cape Point, Dangerous Point, whale shark, humpback whale, great white, water buffalo, Kruger Park, Table Mountain, Cape Town, manta ray, ragged tooth shark, nurse shark, fur seal, jackass penguin, underwater photography, Cape of Good Hope, South Africa, bottlenose dolphin, Simon’s Town, Cape fur seal. Inhambane, Krueger Park, coast, Sodwana, Inhambane, penguin, Moz, SA, Africa, Mozambique, shark, diving, diver, fish, teeth, danger, attack, lion, elephant, dolphin, humpback, jaws, impala, cheetah, leopard, Zulu, snorkeler, model, underwater, scuba, Tofo, Jangamo, raggie, photography, safari, sunset, giraffe, monkey, hippo, hippotamus, crocodile, zebra, eagle, raptor, bottlenose, snorkel