Acerca del libro
“Cooking For Our Friends” is a wonderful cookbook with more than 200 gorgeous high-resolution photographs. It includes step-by-step instructions on cooking delicious meals for parties of more than 40 people.
A few events in the book include: cooking for a political fundraiser for John Kerry with 300 guests; cooking for his son, Sam's Bar Mitzvah with 150 guests; and cooking for the University Synagogue Pillar dinner with over 100 guests.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Cocina
Vertical estándar, 20×25 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320082945
- Tapa blanda: 9781320082938
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781320082952
- Fecha de publicación ene. 01, 2009
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas Brisket, Thanksgiving, Passover, Hanukkah, cooking, cookbook, cookbooks, jewish
Steven Mindel is a Certified Family Law Specialist practicing in Los Angeles County. Steven loves to cook for large parties including a political fundraiser for John Kerry with 300 guests, his son, Sam's Bar Mitzvah, with 150 guests, and University Synagogue Pillar dinner with over 100 guests.