de Shaktima Brien
Ebook, formato iPad de Apple
Acerca del libro
Visionary images painted during deep personal, psychological and spiritual awakenings. Compelling explorations of the unconscious, translated in realizations and epiphanies, evidenced by universal archetypes and reconciliation of different facets of the self.
Like Jung’s Red Book, Goddess Journey’s visions, dreams and archetypes facilitate a process of individuation, and a model of higher development of the personality.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Bellas artes
Cuadrado pequeño, 18×18 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781457988837
- Tapa blanda: 9781457988813
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781457988820
- Fecha de publicación ago. 14, 2013
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas Herstory, feminism, inspirational, transpersonal, artist, women, art, paintings, nature, symbolic, imagination, intuition, quest, journey, archetypes, soul, visionary, contemporary, America, history, consciousness, wholeness, chakras, goddess, psyche, spiritual, herstory
A painter since 1983, Shaktima Brien's tableaux were exhibited four times the Palm Springs Art Museum. Brien curated a first Surreal show in Palm Springs at Gallery 446 in 2012, after two solo exhibitions in Los Angeles and Palm Springs. Shaktima's painting "Shamans" received an Honorable Mention at the 10th Juried Art Show of the City of Palm Springs in 2008. In 2004, Brien's work was exhibited at the UCLA Fowler Museum of Cultural History for the premiere of Signs of Time (rf. Marija Gimbutas, archeologist), selected by Judy Freeman, Associate Curator of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, and sold at the Shirley MacLaine and Whoopi Goldberg Art Auction in the 90's. Shaktima Brien's book are "Angelina and Men, a Heroine's Journey (kunstlerroman), "Goddess journey, Conscious Awakening", 33 paintings exploring the Feminine Essence, "Painting Life", a monograph with essay by Betty Ann Brown, Ph.D, Art Historian, and "Spiritual Enlightenment, Breakthroughs and Shortcuts".