Acerca del libro
Collection of some of my best work with nude models in the deserts of Israel and the USA, where human figure turns into a sculpture, complementing the forms of natural landscapes.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Arte y fotografía
Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320012911
- Tapa blanda: 9781320012904
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781320012928
- Fecha de publicación may. 27, 2013
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas rocks, landscape, fine art, female, woman, nature, nude, desert, erotic, body, art, naked
Born in Belgrade, Yugoslavia where I studied music and electrical engineering. From late 70's till now exhibited worldwide at close to 400 group exhibitions winning prizes and awards and held 25 one-man shows in Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Israel, South Africa and Russia. Photographs published in numerous magazines and books and sold to collectors in places as remote as New Caledonia or Tasmania. Teaching the Art of Nude in a photographic studio in Tel Aviv and in subject-dedicated workshops. Holding the EFIAP (Excellence, Federation Internationale d'Art Photographique) title. Currently living in Israel, with frequent visits to Europe. In 2010 established the International Photographic Art Center in Serbia.