Acerca del libro
Barns, Bridges and Grist Mills is a visual journey back in time. It features photographs and descriptions of barns, covered bridges and grist mills in Kentucky, Tennessee, Virgina and West Virgina.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Fotografía artística
Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320053761
- Tapa blanda: 9781320053747
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781320053754
- Fecha de publicación mar. 16, 2013
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas journey in time, black and white, West Virginia, grist mills, covered bridges, old barns, travel, Tennessee, Kentucky, photographs
Harold Rau is a professional photographer and co-owner of Rau Imaging, Inc. of Wildwood, Missouri. His love of photography has taken him from the days of film to the exciting times of digital photography and image processing in the computer. His images have been published in periodicals, church bulletin covers, brochures and advertisements. He currently sells his “fine art” images on the Fine Art America website. He and his wife, Eva have photographed countless weddings, events, reunions and individual portraits of people of all ages.