A country of kindness and gratitude
de Natalya Bronzova
Ebook, formato iPad de Apple
Acerca del libro
Natalya Bronzova made two trips to the Philippines, one in June of 2011 and the second in the spring of 2012. In this book you will find her impressions, thoughts and views about Filipino’s life. There are no tourists' notes here. Important events described herein include, the unveiling ceremony of the monument to the national poet Jose Rizal, a private meeting with 20th Century legend Imelda Marcos, former First Lady of the Philippines and experiencing the phenomenal energy of Philippine healers!
Características y detalles
- Categoría Fe y religión
Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320095037
- Tapa blanda: 9781320095020
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781320095044
- Fecha de publicación feb. 05, 2013
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas Ester Bravo, Maria Bilasano, Imelda Marcos, gratitude, kindness, Bilasano, Church, Sagada, Baguio, Urdaneta, Manilla, Marcos, Bronzova, Healers, Filipino, Philippines
Our business is everything about digital images that appear in media, wether the printed book, frames or the Web - Our statements always starts with beauty and elegance. Our work is edged by quality and superior finish that only time and dedication can produce.