de Robert Kodama
Ebook, formato iPad de Apple
Acerca del libro
Taking photographs is a method of remembering. Time passes by for most without a second thought. I want to capture moments of my life as it happens, so that the memories stay with me for life. Every photo has a narrative. I hope you can make your own stories with these photographs.
This is my story for my first two years in Japan.
Now available in a small square size for a more affordable and compact experience through the bookstore.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Viajes
Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320030717
- Tapa blanda: 9781320030700
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781320030724
- Fecha de publicación ene. 11, 2013
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas japan, robert, kodama, travel, memories, canon, himeji, hitachiomiya, kyoto, kansai, osaka, kobe, kanto, tokyo, mito, ibaraki, hyogo, book, photos, portfolio, journal, architecture, animals, autumn, beach, bike, black, blackandwhite, bw, cat, city, clouds, color, day, fall, festival, flower, flowers, fun, holiday, house, island, landscape, light, love, nature, new, night, ocean, old, photo, photography, portrait, river, rock, sea, sky, spring, summer, sun, sunset, trip, urban, vacation, water, winter