Acerca del libro
In his first publication; Mzungu, Naustvik presents the most memorable and interesting of his images taken during a seven months journey around the world in 2011.
Portraits of children and workers are presented alongside views of historical landmarks, dramatic landscapes, interesting forms and quiet scenes of daily life. These are personal reflections of the surroundings. Instant perceptions, a smile, a scene, a detail. Moments that capture a glimpse of the reality and beauty of life, interpreted in monochrome.
Most of the spreads are designed individually as pairs, which together convey a story, others are presented as double-page spreads for maximum impact.
Mzungu, Standard Edition:
- Hardcover Dust Jacket, 25x20cm (10x8 inches)
- 128 pages / 116 photographs
- 100# / 148 GMS ProLine Uncoated quality sheets
- ProLine Charcoal Linen
- ProLine Charcoal End Sheets
Mzungu is also available as a Hardcover Premium Edition | 30x30cm/190 pgs/163 images | $ 269.00 USD | http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/3924831 and as an eBook for iPad | $ 12.99 USD | http://store.blurb.com/ebooks/p93b6aefd6ddb99ea776d
Características y detalles
- Categoría Arte y fotografía
Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
- Fecha de publicación dic. 18, 2012
- Etiquetas Norway, Brazil, Argentina, CostaRica, HongKong, Vietnam, Cambodia, India, Tanzania, FineArtPhotography, JarleNaustvik, Naustvik, TravelPhotography, Portraits, Travel, Black&white, Monochrome, Photography, Black&WhitePhotography, MonochromePhotography, Mzungu, Journey, PhotographicJourney
Jarle Naustvik is a 39 year old freelance photographer, living in Oslo, Norway. He started to explore his passion for photography back in 2009, and his interest in the field has continuously developed since. In his first publication; Mzungu, Naustvik presents the most memorable and interesting of his images taken during a seven months journey around the world in 2011. You can find some of his previous work at his portfolio; www.naustvikphotography.com