Acerca del libro
England is abloom with magnificent gardens. There are Sisinghurst, Kifsgate,
Painswick, Hidcote, Great Dixter, RHS Wisley, Stourhead featured in my book. Many were created by great gardeners. They are located in Kent, the Cotswolds, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Surrey and East Sussex.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Viajes
Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320041645
- Tapa blanda: 9781320041638
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781320041652
- Fecha de publicación dic. 12, 2012
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas English gardens, Sisinghurst, Cotswolds, Wisley, Hidcote, Stourhead, Painswick
I have had a varied professional life as a business editor/ journalist in the fragrance, cosmetic fields, a speechwriter for public affairs, an educator in English literature and writing, and as a photographer traveling widely with work in galleries and museums.