Acerca del libro
A bone marrow transplant and cancer survivor shares her story of strength and how she survived the odds. In this candid and inspirational narrative, Tracey Frezza shares her heartfelt journey - a journey of survival, strength and faith. Simply stated through her writing and photography, this book shares moments that you will carry with you. It will make you laugh and cry. It will encourage you during difficult times.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Arte y fotografía
Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320064781
- Tapa blanda: 9781320064774
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781320064798
- Fecha de publicación dic. 08, 2012
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas Bone-Marrow Transplant Survivor, Survivor, Inspirational, Photography
Tracey Frezza was born and raised in Queens, New York. The youngest of nine children and the only redhead in the family, she was a "change of life" baby. Based upon her life, she took that title seriously. With a background in web and graphic design, Tracey started her creative career at the tender age of six by making hand-blown Easter eggs for her first-grade teacher. She accidentally sat on them before delivering them.