Colors of Hungary
Treasures of a small country
de Reka Peti-Peterdi
Ebook, formato iPad de Apple
Acerca del libro
Treasures, colors, and wonders of Hungary. All in one book. Enjoy!
Características y detalles
- Categoría Viajes
Vertical estándar, 20×25 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320028417
- Tapa blanda: 9781320028400
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781320028424
- Fecha de publicación nov. 21, 2012
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas kids, boy, girl, animals, sunflower, forest, park, summer, country, green, white, red, flag, capital, river, mountains, lake, sunset, colors, traditions, culture, history, Europe, Hungary
Reka Peti-Peterdi is a photojournalist working in Los Angeles, California. A native of Budapest, Hungary, she received her M.S. degrees in Communication and French from the University of Pecs, Hungary. Reka came to the United States in 1999 to join an international scholarship program. Her dedication to photography was evident at an early age. She has authored over 20 travel photo books featuring several top international destinations and writes frequently for online travel magazines. Her total obsession with photography has taken her on journeys to many marvelous countries throughout the world. She enjoys shooting a great variety of subjects. Her favorite themes are nature, portraits and her beloved travel destinations, California and Hungary.