A Lakeland Portfolio
de John Kiely
Ebook, formato iPad de Apple
Acerca del libro
A collection of black and white photographs taken in the Lake District National Park in the UK.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Fotografía artística
Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320377164
- Tapa blanda: 9781320398466
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781320377157
- Fecha de publicación jul. 15, 2008
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas Lake district, national park, black and white, landscape, cumbria, uk, england, b&w, moody, atmospheric, photography, large, medium, format, film
Landscape photography for me is my escape, my therapy, my safety valve! Like many landscape photographers I am quite a solitary person, I avoid crowds, I hate being the centre of attention. We all have to earn a living so I have a job that is at odds with my natural instincts, teaching photography. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great job. I get paid to work with other photographers, from complete beginners to practicing professionals and I thoroughly enjoy it (apart from the admin of course). Landscape photography is my escape from this. I need to immerse myself in the activity, I can’t go out for the odd hour and produce images, I need to dedicate my time to my images. This means that I regularly take my tent up to the Lake District national park in the north west of the UK and spend a few days with just my camera. Quite a selfish activity I suppose, but I have a very supportive family.