Acerca del libro
Arterial and Capillary Blood Gases: Indication, Sampling, Diagnostic Use, gives you complete start-to-finish instructions on every blood gas sampling procedure to help you meet today's clinical challenges.
Well organized and easy to use for every procedure you'll find:
• What equipment is needed; how to prepare it, in step-by-step details
• How to prepare the procedure, with each step clearly explained together with rationales for key steps
• Tips and advice you'll need to perform the procedure correctly
• Complications to watch for, how to prevent them, and what to do if they occur
• How to prepare documentation