Acerca del libro
A pictorial essay on the Spa Region of Central Victoria, Australia, with emphasis on the historic gold rush town of Daylesford and its neighbor, Hepburn Springs, now best known for its healing mineral waters and funky tourist image. This delightful 10×8 inches (25×20 cm) Hardcover book includes 40 original full color Fine Art illustrations in Premium Lustre paper, by noted photographic artist, Chris Armytage. ISBN 978-0-9872716-1-7
"With the fine touch of an artist and the visual acuity of a professional, she creates art from the natural surroundings ... and it speaks in tones of pure brilliance to all those who partake."
- RJ Heller
Características y detalles
- Categoría Fotografía artística
Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320577540
- Tapa blanda: 9781320577557
- Fecha de publicación ene. 23, 2012
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas equine, pool, health, environment, waters, farming, country, nature, zen, green, ChrisArmytage, ISBN 978-0-9872716-1-7, 25×20 cm, 10×8 inches, small town, Chris Armytage, photographic art, mineral spa, spa region, Hepburn Springs, Mt Franklin, fine art, Hardcover, vintage, heritage, regional, holidays, Daylesford, Victoria, Australia, photography, pictorial, landscapes, portraits, history, Glenlyon, Franklinford, shopping, tourism, art, alpacas
Chris Armytage is a self-taught photographic artist, resident in the Central Spa District of Victoria, Australia, Her work has been featured in solo exhibitions both within Australia and internationally, and she has recently been invited to submit her art for inclusion in Volume VI of "International Contemporary Masters”.