Acerca del libro
Have you ever had one of those days where all you really want is to get home and see your family? Of course, we all have.
This book is all about that feeling a parent gets when coming home and realizing that the only thing that really matters is right there in their arms ready to listen.
Originally written as a Christmas gift for my son, it is now listed for sale on Amazon.com. I want to personally offer a big "Thank You" to everyone who buys "Snuggles" for themselves or for that special child in their life.
I hope you and your loved ones enjoy reading it as much as I did writing and illustrating it.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Niños
Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320029346
- Tapa blanda: 9781320029339
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781320029353
- Fecha de publicación may. 30, 2008
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas Fire Trucks, Children, Kids, Kangaroos, Dinosaurs, Daddy, Baby, Hugs, Snuggles, Father, Son, Computer, Work, Projects, Buildings, Ladders, Boots