A Tooth For Tilly!
de Terri Maupin and Illustrated by Megan Maupin
Ebook, formato iPad de Apple
Acerca del libro
A Tooth For Tilly is a book for baby to preschool ages. It is about a baby snail named Tilly who wants her very first tooth. Tilly wants to be able to enjoy all the foods her older sister can eat, but cannot just yet without her tooth. Through her mother’s comfort and kind words, she learns that with patience and time her tooth will grow!
Características y detalles
- Categoría Niños
Cuadrado pequeño, 18×18 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781457976841
- Tapa blanda: 9781457976834
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781457976858
- Fecha de publicación sep. 16, 2011
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas teething baby, first tooth, children's book, growing up, kids, toddler, patience, baby, teeth, preschool, toddlers
I have had a love for children's books my entire life. My time spent educating children and being a mother introduced me to a world of imagination through talented authors and illustrators. A Tooth For Tilly is my first book, and I was blessed to be able to use my daughter, Megan, as the illustrator. My empathy goes out to all parents who have and are experiencing the journey of a teething infant. However, there is nothing sweeter than that adorable smile showing baby's first tooth.