Abre Los Ojos
de John Knappe
Ebook, formato iPad de Apple
Acerca del libro
120 portraits of up and coming young Americans from all over the US.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Bellas artes
Vertical estándar, 20×25 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320051613
- Tapa blanda: 9781320051590
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781320051606
- Fecha de publicación sep. 05, 2011
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas los angeles, la, nyc, portraits, chicago, milwaukee, orleans, city, york, new, photography, knappe, john
John Knappe is a New Orleans based photographer, also working between New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami and many other major cities. His clients have included some of the biggest entertainers in the world as well as, most likely, some of your neighbors. This is his fourth coffee table book of portraits. The first three books (pictured), 2005's "Between the Sheets" 2007's "1000 WORDS: MUSIC FOR THE DEAF", and 2008's "NEW MILWAUKEE" sold out within a week of their releases, independently with no retail or major label support. He has been working professionally for the last twenty years, and currently resides in New Orleans, Louisiana...