Acerca del libro
"They Say I Shake a Little" chronicles the adventures of a poet, playwright, author and phographer with Early Onset Parkinson's Disease as he seeks a personal cure. This collection of photographs with poetry reveals an unique look at the world as the reader is challenged to "see the world through new eyes."
Características y detalles
- Categoría Fotografía artística
Vertical estándar, 20×25 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320026215
- Tapa blanda: 9781320026208
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781320026222
- Fecha de publicación jul. 12, 2011
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas seeing art, everyday life, Early Onset Parkinson's Disease, fine art, beauty, artistic, hope, poetry, sonnets, photography, portraits, eyes, optimism, self-help, art, encouragement
The author of more than forty plays for young people, David J. LeMaster is proud to stand tall in a struggle against Early Onset Parkinson's Disease. He turned to photography just after his diagnosis and has used it to battle the progression of his disease by staying focused and active.