Few people would disagree that Canada's Rocky Mountains are breathtaking in any season.
That said, photographer/writer Frank King wanted to concentrate on what he considers the most spectacular time of year: winter, when snow bathes grey rock in a white mantle that's especially glorious under a deep blue sky.
From thousands of images, Frank has selected more than 50 of his favourites to show off one of North America's most incredible and memorable regions - an area that attracts tourists from around the world.
Frank's other Blurb books are:
• Moments of Light: Thirty Years of Photography
• The Alberta Badlands: A Landscape Portrait
• Ireland: Visions of Light
• Special Places: A Landscape Photographer's Vision of Southern Ontario.
• 'Til the SOUL felt its WORTH: Glimpses of Faith, Love and Eternity
• The GENDER DIVIDE Runs Through My DISHWASHER and other Stories of Life, Faith and Mystery