Acerca del libro
Here you will find the stories of some of the 75,000 wild animals that have found a safe haven, or Sanctuary, at the Wildlife Waystation, a 501(c)3 charitable organization dedicated to the wildlife rescue, care and rehabilitation of all species of wildlife. Meet African lions, Siberian and Bengal tigers, leopards, gray and arctic wolves, brown and black bears, jaguars, chimpanzees, lynx, foxes, binturongs, coyotes, and numerous bird species including golden eagles who found a home or shelter at the Wildlife Waystation. The book is written by Dave Welling and includes his photographs of many of his wild companions from the Waystation. He is a professional wildlife and nature photographer who has been affiliated with the Wildlife Waystation as a volunteer and Director since 1987.
NOTE: all net proceeds from the sale of this book are donated to the Wildlife Waystation. This book is also available as a large format, coffee table-sized hard cover book.
Características y detalles
- Categoría No commercial y fundraising
Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320468329
- Tapa blanda: 9781320484428
- Fecha de publicación abr. 25, 2011
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas , wildlife education; coffee table book; photography book; hard cover photography book; soft cover; wildlife photography book, charitable organization, wildlife rescue, brown bear, siberian tiger, bengal tiger, african leopard, public education about wildlife, wild animals, wildlife rehabilitation, martine colette, wildlife waystation, gray wolf, arctic wolf, black bear, sun bear, golden eagle, great ape, hamadryas baboon, burmese python, king snake, dave welling, hard cover, wildlife photographs, wildlife portrait photography, nonprofit, wildlife, lions, tigers, leopards, bear, jaguar, wolves, bobcat, lynx, binturong, raptor, chimpanzee, mammals, bird, reptile, kingsnake, alligator, iguana, welling, photography