Acerca del libro
This unique book contains poetry and photographs by a writer/photographer with an unusual problem: he has Parkinson's Disease. After a career as a playwright and teacher, he took up photography as a part of his fight, and it quickly became his new artistic outlet. With vivid colors, black and whites, composites, and experimental/artistic shots, this book is filled with hundreds of photographs along with poetry ranging from Shakespearean sonnets to tributes to the comical Ogden Nash. You'll never find another book like it.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Arte y fotografía
Vertical estándar, 20×25 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320026246
- Tapa blanda: 9781320026239
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781320026253
- Fecha de publicación mar. 22, 2011
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas Parkinson's Disease, personal cure, funny poetry, artistic creaton, butterfly photos, personal struggle, butterfly family, art, artistic, hope, cure, butterfly, butterflies, collection, poetry, moths, optimism, share, family, wildlife, outdoors, beauty
The author of more than forty plays for young people, David J. LeMaster is proud to stand tall in a struggle against Early Onset Parkinson's Disease. He turned to photography just after his diagnosis and has used it to battle the progression of his disease by staying focused and active.