de Tom Ridout
Ebook, formato iPad de Apple
Acerca del libro
The book is a collection of structures and places that memorialize the dead. These include cemeteries, free standing crypts, semi buried crypts, cemetery buildings and roadside memorials. It's a study of the frailty of memory and the passage of time.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Fotografía artística
Apaisado estándar, 25×20 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781457983818
- Tapa blanda: 9781457983801
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781457983825
- Fecha de publicación mar. 17, 2011
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas grave yard, Cemetery, cemeteries, graves, memorials, crypts, vaults, tombs, dead
Tom is a fine art photographer, an architectural photographer and a landscape architect. He started his University education at the University of Toronto and completed his Bachelor of Landscape Architecture degree at the University of Guelph in 1980. As part of his BLA program he studied for a semester abroad at the Sir John Cass School of Art in London England in a visual arts program. Through his 34 years as a landscape architect he has developed a broad understanding of both urban and natural environments. His professional experience forms the basis of his current photographic projects.