The Book of New Forest Lists
de Martin O'Neill
Ebook, formato iPad de Apple
Acerca del libro
Uncover a different side to the historic New Forest. Eye-catching photographs combined with a wealth of lists - some factual, some just for fun - provide a novel insight into this special place.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Viajes
Cuadrado pequeño, 18×18 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320037457
- Tapa blanda: 9781320037440
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781320037464
- Fecha de publicación feb. 22, 2011
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas list, guide, photography, pictures, images, pony, humour, new, forest, national, park, culture, heritage, history, facts
Martin started his career as a journalist and has worked in senior management, marketing and communications roles for conservation bodies, charities and councils. He has written widely on local heritage and many of his photographs have been published in magazines and books. A number have won competitions. Martin grew up in the Derbyshire Peak District and now lives in the New Forest.