Acerca del libro
This book is a monograph of Filmmaker Paul Yates' 25 years of photobooth photography. From Surreal to Sexy, from Degenerate to Intimate--these photobooth strips reveal more about Yates' personal life than one could imagine.
Homeless at 15, already an artist, Yates struggled to find an outlet for his passions...the ubiquitous photobooth machine was his answer!
Yates’ art seems to be only a small facet of what yates truely is. Merely an expression of a troubled life that has, at last, given birth to a stable and ambitious creative mind.
With an introduction by Jennifer Lynch.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Fotografía artística
Vertical estándar, 20×25 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320681988
- Tapa blanda: 9781320681995
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781320681971
- Fecha de publicación ene. 03, 2011
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas selfie, photobooth, surrealist, Degenerate, photomaton, warhol, dali, photo booth