Yap, Enchanted Isle
Land of Stone Money
de Tim Rock
Acerca del libro
Yap, Enchanted Isle, by photographer/author Tim Rock and model Elaine Kwok is a new volume highlighting the best Yap has to offer.
There are new cultural images, mantas, reefs, fish, sharks and plenty of color in this latest book. Rock is a Micronesia based photojournalist who has spent a LOT of time in beautiful and traditional Yap.
This book highlights the unique culture, natural island beauty, amazing reefs, schools of reef sharks and manta ray families and much more.
This pocket book is great for showing friends and family the beauty of enchanting Yap. Over 115 photos in 80 pages make this book a true collector's edition about the special and remote island of Yap in the Western Pacific Ocean.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Viajes
Cuadrado pequeño, 18×18 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781457984341
- Tapa blanda: 9781457984334
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781457984358
- Fecha de publicación oct. 25, 2010
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas Yap. Micronesia, stone money, manta ray, tropical fish, Pacific Ocean, South Pacific, photography, underwater, coral, culture, reefs, FSM, Yapese, dance, manta, dolphin, shark, sharks, mantas, jungle, island, islands, beauty, fish, Pacific, sea, ocean, kayak, mangrove, dances, tradition, model, beach, sunset