Acerca del libro electrónico
This special edition book “Mugs and Beards” was designed specifically for Illustrator/Character Designer Brian Ajhar's first appearance at the 2010 CTN Animation Expo.
The book showcases some of Brian Ajhar's characters in a collection from numerous editorial, advertising and children’s book projects he has worked on.
**This beautiful mini coffee table book is wonderful in quality and is produced as a 7"x 7" Hard cover.
1. Wrap around gloss dust jacket cover over black cloth hardcover.
Combining painterly expressions with my ideas have always been my passion. I am obsessed with textures and intuitive marks made by paint. I am fascinated by the subtlety of paint forms on paper and how that contributes to the sculpting of a character's personality. New technology has allowed me to further develop my style by giving me an up close look at how the intuitive marks and paint strokes grow into textures and subtle expressions.
I hope you enjoy this selection of Mugs & Beards.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Humor
- Versión ebook de composición fija, 40 págs.
- Fecha de publicación ene. 11, 2012
- Última modificación jul. 22, 2016
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas aliens, satirical, satire, portfolio, conceptual, gestures, expressions, advertising, magazine, animation, humor, characters, illustrator, illustrations, animals, creatures, people, personalities, political, drawings, paintings, whimsical, scarecrow, executioner, bears, wine, bacchus, beards, fairies, wizards, dragon, giant, children, flying, opera, birds, penguin, balloon, magic, gallows, crows, devil, gods, zeus, neptune, dinosaurs, mammoth, alligator, frog, monsters, businessman, humorous, storyboard, sketch, sketches, sketching, boy, artist promotion.sketches, promotional book, sketch book, art book, coffee table book, graphic novel, illustrator portfolio, painterly characters, animated films, feature film, ctn expo, character design, wine tasting, children's book, stuffed animals, drinking wine, panda bear, art gallery, pumpkin patch, frog prince, visual development, sequential art, feature film animation, animated feature film
Brian Ajhar’s career as an artist has spanned three decades. His extensive and diverse client list includes numerous magazines, newspapers, advertising agencies, corporate clients, and book publishers. His illustrated children’s books have been published worldwide in a multitude of languages and have appeared on the New York Times Bestseller list. Ajhar’s work is widely recognized for it’s distinctive and humorous point of view.The varied range of his ideas have adapted to a myriad of social, economic, and political issues. Along with his professional career Brian is a frequent guest lecturer and has been teaching illustration and character development at Syracuse University for the past 15 years. He has also taught at The University of the Arts in Philadelphia, and The University of Hartford. More about Brian Ajhar can be found on his website: http://www.ajhar.com