Acerca del libro
So much abstract photography is a bit po-faced and humourless. This book overturns the rock that is the abstract image, and finds all sorts of characters, situations, and emotions crawling about underneath.
If you like a good dollop of wordy sauce with your image pie, and enjoy seeing above and beyond the surface, have a laugh at these untold stories ... and make up a few of your own.
Características y detalles
- Categoría Humor
Cuadrado pequeño, 18×18 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781320017473
- Tapa blanda: 9781320017466
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781320017480
- Fecha de publicación jul. 01, 2010
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas abstract photography, high art meets low art, and why not?, alan bennett, modern life is shit, photography, abstract, humour, humor, comedy, sitcom, storytelling, pathos
I take photos because I have to. The devil is in the detail ... I enjoy form, texture, geometry, colour, shadow, line and light. My approach is unwaveringly abstract, and sometimes wilfully quirky. Titling is a large part of the image. Check out my flickr page to see what I mean. www.flickr.com/photos/katemellersh