Fiji's Shark Reef
Beneath Beqa Lagoon
de TIM ROCK
Ebook, formato iPad de Apple
Acerca del libro
This is FIJI!
Welcome to God's Country!
This condensed and smaller format book of our famous coffee table version "Fiji's Beqa Lagoon" celebrates the unique ocean region of Fiji's southern coastal reefs and sea mounts off the island of Viti Levu. This vast region is part of the southern and central Beqa Lagoon. Big sharks, scenics, overlooks, reefs, caves, aerials, culture, dance and much, much more can be found in this special region of the lush island. Every year people flock to Fiji and many of them are divers. Known for its soft corals and stunning reef life, the Pacific Harbour area and Beqa Lagoon's Shark Reef Marine Reserve are gaining great fame. This is the one of the few places on Earth that you can dive with eight different species of shark on one dive and see them in their environment. It's an amazing sight to watch the grace and power of the big, deep water sharks and the swift and silky movements of the upper reef sharks.
This is due in a huge part to the efforts of Beqa Adventure Divers who have established the Shark Reef Marine Reserve.
This book is a visual trip to the south of Viti Levu, its people and its undersea attractions in the famed Beqa Lagoon. See the land, the coral reefs and marine creatures, the wonderful people and Fijian culture, aerials and overlooks and, most of all, the amazing sharks.
With 159 photos spread over 80 pages, this book shows you the heart of the reserve and southern Fiji.
- TIM ROCK
Características y detalles
- Categoría Viajes
Cuadrado pequeño, 18×18 cm
- Tapa dura, sobrecubierta: 9781457989612
- Tapa blanda: 9781457989605
- Tapa dura impresa: 9781457989629
- Fecha de publicación mar. 29, 2010
- Idioma English
- Etiquetas Viti Levu, bull shark, tiger shark, whitetip shark, grey reef shark, wreck dive, soft coral, rare fish, shark reserve, Fiji Shark Dive, Fiji Islands, Beqa Island, Beqa Lagoon, Pacific Ocean, Fiji Book, Fiji culture, Fiji dance, Fiji kava, Fiji, sharks, diving, snorkeling, scuba, whitetip, blacktip, reef, shipwreck, dolphins, underwater, islands, corals, Beqa, kava, beach